For us March should be spring. It just makes sense.
But the snow outside clearly states that is it not. So we are planning a sit it and staying at home until the weather warms up. This means we need to stock up on supplies. Flannel PJs, a super soft blanket, and Netflix is all we need.
Our dogs however are spoiled and have put together their “If we have to put up with winter we want these goodies survival kit”:
- Keeping warm in style with a Max-Bone cable knit jumper. These adorable sweaters are designed and crafted in LA, and no we checked they don’t come in human sizes.
- This Jax & Bones bed is colorful enough to bring some spring feeling into the house, while at the same time being perfect for lazy snoozing. Jax & Bones also designs and manufactures in sunny California (maybe we’ll get some sunshine from them too?)
- We will be getting our exercise in the form of tug-o-war. These rope toys from Neroko are made in Finland using traditional sailor knots.
- Now this one we are very excited about, since we can now easily play fetch from the couch with this sleek bamboo ball launcher from Bambeco. Extra points for using mainly reclaimed materials.
- Winter also calls for comfort food. We will rely on seamless, our pooches will get delicious soup which we have (semi) made ourselves by adding some ingredients to this organic natural base of Mutt Soup.
- And for those extra snugly moments, we will snuggle in the our soon to be new favorite blanket (which also should keep our pooches hair from going everywhere). But we can’t decide between the Big Sky Blanket in Blue or Red?
What is in your winter survival kit?